Books for Children Ages: 18 months to 5 years old
- What did Bear give Mouse?
- Why did Mouse like it?
- How do you think Bear felt when all the other animals thought it was a bad gift?
- How can we give good gifts to other people?
- What should you do if someone tells you your idea is bad?
- Save the next box you have and see how many ways you and your child can imagine to use it together.
- Find something you don't want or need anymore and give it away to someone who will love it and be able to get use out of it.
- Think of ways that you can help others and then try to do at least one.
- Help your child write a thank you note. This is great to do when they get a gift, but can be an activity for all the time too. Have you been invited over to a friends' house? Did someone do something for you that was especially meaningful? Even writing a thank you note to mom, dad, or an older brother or sister for all the things they do on a regular basis can be a great exercise.
Children's Book Review Rating: 5 Stars - Beautiful Book